CPI will be offering three $1,000.00 employee scholarships in 2024. All applications must be submitted by March 24, 2024.
- Applicant must be the dependent of a current full-time CPI employee, or the dependent of a part-time employee who has been employed for at least one year.
- Applicant must be a senior in high school and plan to attend a 2 or 4-year post-secondary institution in Fall 2024. Preference will be given to those with a desire to further their education and career in an agricultural related field.
- Applicant must provide a high-resolution digital photo to be utilized in publications if awarded.
- Complete the application below in its entirety and write an essay on the following topic:
- CPI’s Vision Statement is: “To be the best solutions provider growing partnerships to achieve employee and customer success.” What does this mean to you?
- *No reference can be made in the essay that will identify the applicant. You may reference a state’s name or CPI location within the essay.
FINAL SUBMISSION MUST INCLUDE: Completed application, essay, school transcript, and a high-resolution digital photo. Any applications submitted missing any of the above will NOT be eligible for the scholarship and will be discarded. Online application must be received by March 24, 2024.
All applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee. The scholarship committee may do face-to-face interviews with final applicants.
Successful applicants of the scholarship will receive an offer letter via U.S. Mail. The offer letter will outline how to accept, reject, or at the discretion of CPI, defer the scholarship. If the successful candidate does not respond to the scholarship offer by the date outlined in the offer letter, his/her scholarship will be rescinded.
The scholarship award will be sent directly to the institution upon verification of attendance during the fall 2024 semester.
*Please Note: All applications must be completed in full before leaving the page. You are not able to save progress of an application to complete at a later time.